⭐️ 2020 MT SELF-CENTERING GUAGE DOWELING JIG ⭐️
Perfect Mortise and Tenon Marking Plus Pin-Point Doweling Accuracy!
Center Gauge and Doweling Jig easily and accurately find the center of a board’s edge every time; no measuring and no tedious trial and error adjustments required. This makes it the perfect tool for both mortise and tenon layout and drilling dead-on aligned dowel joint holes.
To switch to doweling mode, remove the marking bar and attach the doweling jig bar. To use, simply align the precision-machined notches on the jig’s doweling bar with the dowel location mark on your board, hold the jig and drill. Slide the jig to the next location, align and drill. No need to clamp the jig or tighten knobs.
Attach the doweling jig’s adjustable end-stop for drilling two or three precisely spaced end-grain holes for alignment of face frame stiles and rails. The handy inch/millimeter scale let you accurately set the stop. What could be easier?
Based on the never-fail reliability of a parallelogram, the MT Center Gauge features two, precision-machined parallel arms that quickly adjust to the stock thickness, placing the center bar dead center on the material. Just use a pencil, marking knife, or scribe tool to mark out the center bar location on your stock– and you’re done!
- High-quality and Durable Material--The joinery punch locator is aluminum alloy 6061+steel HRC50(drill bushing)+brass (nut). High hardness, quality assurance, durable and long service life.
- High Precision--The joinery punch locator provides improved version comes with 6mm, 8mm and 10mm bushings and 1mm and 2mm scoring hole for making different sizes of holes.
- Adjustable Stop--The joinery punch is specially prepared adjustable stop and drill accurately, which can drill equally space hole along the wood.
- Convenient and Practical--With the practical joinery punch locator, you can more conveniently work for woodworking. It is a great set tool for both furniture factory and woodworking enthusiasts.
- Material: aluminum alloy 6061
- Surface treatment: anodic oxidation treatment
- The material of drill bushing: Steel HRC50°
- 1 x Locator
- 3 x Pin
- 9 x Drill Sleeve
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.