Zezzo ®Biservice Screw Remover✨✨Limited Time 50%Off✨✨-Topone
- If you are not satisfied within 60 days, you can return it for free.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
REMOVE DAMAGED SCREWS EFFICIENTLY
Hard to remove your old and broken screws? Zezzo ® Screw Easy Out combined Extractor, and Drillbit together is specially designed to remove stripped or damaged screws and bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications quickly and easily, making your work easier.
Zezzo ®Screw Easy Out is made of superior high-speed steel with high hardness and anti-corrosion features, which ensures high efficiency and stable performance. Great for removing stripped, broken head, rusted, unscrewed, free-spinning and deck screws.
EASY TO USE
More convenient than double-sided screw remover. Two easy steps, just need an electric drill, no other tools need, no need to change up and down, select a smaller bit than the damaged screw, you can easily remove the screw, please make sure to run the drill in reverse during the process.
MORE SIZE OPTIONS
Includes 4 Different Sizes - ( 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#) in one set, which is suitable for most drills and sizes of screws or bolts (4-12mm). This screw remover set works on Allen bolts, Machine Screws, Lag Bolts, Wood Screws, Hex Bolts, Sheet Metal Screws, Rounded Bolts, etc.
- Zezzo ® Screw Easy Out is ideal for tools that require the removal of screws, including bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications. Suitable for the most common drill bits and screws or bolts of any size.
It is best to use with an electric hand-drill, can not be used the hammer drill!
- Remove damaged screws or nuts
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.