Door Sensor 🔥HOT DEAL - 50% OFF🔥
Supported by Smart Home Devices
- Smart Life
You can share your device with your family and keep track of the history of sensor activity. You can enjoy your smart life.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
Look no further than our smart door sensor, now with support for Alexa, Google Home, and IFTTT.
Seamlessly integrate your security system with your smart home devices for enhanced convenience and total control.
- Real-time Monitoring
When you leave home, it will send you a notification when you sense that the door/window is open or closed.
You can easily find intruders in time. Works on a 2.4G Wi-Fi network, supporting both smart hotspots and Tuya.
- SMS Notification
It is convenient when you open or close doors, windows, cabinets, drawers or any place that requires notification.
Door and door notifications, tamper alarms and low battery alarms can be pushed via mobile phone.
- Easy to Install
Easy to install, no complicated installation tools are required. Mount the sensor with double-sided tape in just a few steps.
The app Smart Life can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store to add devices to make it easier to detect the status of the door/window.
HOW TO USE
- Download the Android/iOS app and create an account
- Power on the door sensor using the included batteries
- Choose a location for the sensor on your door or window
- Use the included adhesive tapes or screws to attach the sensor to the chosen location
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the sensor to your home Wi-Fi network
- Test the sensor to ensure it's working correctly
- You're all set! Receive notifications on your phone whenever the sensor detects activity on your door or window.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Transmitter Size: Approx.69.5x24mm/2.7x0.9in
- Magnetic Strip Size: Approx.40.5x14.8x16mm/1.59x0.58x0.63in
- Battery: AAA1.5V x 2 (not included)
- 1 * Door Sensor
GET YOURS NOW!
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.