Wood Seasoning Beeswax
Keep the wood product looking new!
Give your wood furniture a conditioning treatment to revive it with this amazing Wood Seasoning Beeswax! This is an easy-to-apply remedy that will keep your wooden tools in top condition to help them last many years.
This Wood Seasoning Beeswax can revive, protect and preserve the finish of wood surfaces. Just a small amount goes a long way towards protecting your wood from the harmful effects of moisture and prevents it from drying out.
This will give your wooden products an elegant shine and a smooth finish, keeping them in their prime for years to come.
SEALS IN MOISTURE
The revitalizing blend prevents drying and cracking of wooden surfaces as it repairs, rehydrates and restores.
Creates a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture and anything else that causes damage to your wood.
Naturally non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
It helps prevent stains, covers up knife scarring in cutting boards, and makes cleaning easier.
Safe to use in the kitchen, on baby cribs, and kids' wooden toys.
- Beeswax has a wide range of applications, which can be used to renovate old wooden crafts, cracked wooden furniture, moldy wooden doors, wooden cabinets, dry cracked wooden floors, wooden walls, and so on. Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces.
- Step 1: Cleaning and drying the furniture.
- Step 2: Spread the beeswax on the furniture where you need to refurbish evenly with a sponge or rag.
- Step 3: Leave and dry it for about 30 minutes, then wipe it repeatedly with a clean towel.
- Step 4: Just Leave it for at least 16 hours and your furniture will glow with health and the wood will most definitely feel the love at last.
- It is normal for beeswax to be solid due to low temperature, which will not affect the effect of use. Please be assured use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.